Littlest Pet News

Bulletin Board

Stream/Download/Discussion: So you Stink You Can Dance

Thursday, March 28, 2013

New Episode Clip (And a surprise for any bronies out there who like a certain musician.)


!!!SPOILERS!!!

So here is a new clip from this week's episode. The surprise for the bronies is after the break.



I'm excited for this. Even though I never really listen Andy Stein's music, I really like his music.
So Daniel Ingram shot this up yesterday on Facebook and I am really happy about this. I think Andy Stein (aka. MandoPony) is going to hit it big really soon if he already hasn't. Get ready to listen to him in this upcoming episode.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I love how he "happened" to be strolling by and said, "Ohai Daneil!" and he was like, "Ohai Andy! Hey bro, want to sing for us?!" and he was all like, "Ya sure bro! We bros gotta stick together!" but you know what? It's fine. lol

    I gotta see this episode now. I'm such a night owl that I can't wake up early anymore so I was waiting for the iTunes DL. Gonna watch this today....then do what I normally do :3

    ReplyDelete