Littlest Pet News

Bulletin Board

Stream/Download/Discussion: So you Stink You Can Dance

Saturday, February 9, 2013

New LPS Game: Superstar Spotlight

I caught Blythe mid-blink when I got this screenshot.
There is a new game for Littlest Pet Shop. You guys should go play it. I dare you.

The game can be found here.

Game explanation is after the break!




This game shows you a picture and the pets are scattered throughout the picture. You have to remember where they are and find them later. The catch is that when the time comes that you have to find them, the screen is pitch black and you have to remember where they are and click on the pet it asks for.

There are either four or five rounds. I don't remember. All I know is it gets harder and harder each round. It isn't a hard game if you have no problem remembering things, though.

2 comments: