Littlest Pet News

Bulletin Board

Stream/Download/Discussion: So you Stink You Can Dance

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello!

Why yes, that is Vinnie Terrio riding Sweetie Belle.
Hey there! I'm Error-chan and I like Littlest Pet Shop.
Which is obvious, clearly, because otherwise I wouldn't be here. More after the break.
I auditioned for the new LPN author, and Festerio said I could be an admin. My favourite pet is Vinnie. There's something fabulous in that little gecko. LPS has pushed My Little Pony down a spot in my list of favourite shows. I run an ask blog too, if you want to check that out. I'm Australian, so posts I make will most likely be at night for others. I will leave you with a GIF I made.
-Error-chan

6 comments:

  1. Yes. New admin with a different best pet as all of us. Mine is Sunil, but pepper is very close at second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! New admin! Yay! How are you? I'm so glad to have someone other than us three working on this blog! I'd like to get to know you better, Error-chan. Do you know my email? it should be on the contact page next to my name. I think your user name is adorable, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm feeling pretty good right now. It'd be cool to get to know you guys c:

      Delete
    2. zoetrentisbestpet@gmail.com

      Oh! If you wan to put up a contact email on the contacts page, I made a spot for you. And I followed you on Tumblr.

      PinkiePiParties is my user name... You might not want to look at my tumblr, though. NSFW stuff...

      Delete