Littlest Pet News

Bulletin Board

Stream/Download/Discussion: So you Stink You Can Dance

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Episode Follow-up: Dumb Dumbwaiter




DO NOT VIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN EPISODE!

Sorry this was so late, guys. I find this stuff hard to do...

(I do not plan on doing anymore follow-ups after this because they just aren't my thing, I figured out.)




This episode has got to be one of my favorites... Wait... They're all my favorites. Oh well. Onto the follow-up!

She is a can stacker. I can see it.
We start off with our favorite pet shop owner stacking cans.

Is it just me or is she the cutest old woman I've ever seen?
And, being the almost carefree person she is, she knocks the cans down. I couldn't help but feel like the cans would be a running joke throughout the episode.

Song? No? Oh. Alright.












So. From this little montage- *Wait! There's more!* Oh... Okay. Continue.

She's so CUTE! This is only one reason why she is best pet.



Adorable Hyperactive Monkey has been marked present



This has to be fun. Just look at that face!






Festerio asked me to put this face up here.




As I was saying. From this little montage, We can tell that Pepper here does not have much skill in the makeup department. She seems to be having trouble. I feel this just makes her character even better. She Has faults and I find that great for character development.

She seems to enjoy that nail file a lot.

Does she ever think about the value of stuff for the other person?
Minka is at it again with the wanting of shiny objects and having total disregard for the other person's feelings. Not meaning this as a horrible thing. I like it because it makes for interesting scenes.

I like this hairstyle.
This comb that Minka is eyeballing is Blythe's emergency comb. It's used for emergencies like the one you'll see later in this follow-up.

Do you see it?
Sorry about the interruption in this follow-up. I just wanted to ask. Do you guys notice how Penny Ling is totally breaking the laws of physics by laying on the letters Minka painted? Something I noticed. Not really that important.

That gust of wind is beast-like. It's like Sue on rollerblades!
This is the emergency I was talking about. A HUGE blast of wind comes over to Blythie and is all like, "Hey! Your hair is prettier than mine! I'm gonna mess your hair up now!"


Blythe has a counter attack for that air movement... Her handy dandy emergency comb! She just pulls it out of her sleeve like a weapon!

Did anyone hear part of the Powerpuff Girls theme song in this part like I did?
She fixes her hair in one... No. Three fell swoops!

Look at them! They are so FLUFFY!!!
They are being kind of loud, though. Someone might notice.


Someone did notice, thought it was the kids music of these days, and put in his rock music. Guess he doesn't really think about what might actually be there.

What's so scary, Zoe?


This is what's scaring you? That's so cute, Festerio almost died. He told me. True story, bro.
So Zoe says she's more of a Spring than a Winter... What does that even mean? I don't understand. This might be because I'm a male that I don't understand.

He sure does like to eat. So do I.
I have a feeling that you shippers out there...


Were hoping to hear him say he missed Pepper.
 Just look at these next few pictures full of amazing burp force.


Mmm. Flies.




Ow.


What is this? The running joke I predicted?


I guess so.
ALRIGHT! CUE NEW SONG!


3 2 1


BAM! NEW SONG CUED!



I kind of like this song. There is an unnatural amount of pelvic thrusts in it.


Lookin' good.


Yeah! You got it!


Whoa. Whoa! Keep it steady!
And for all of you little shippers out there, the fact that he's the different one out of this group and Pepper is the odd one out in the other group must shove shipping ideas right into your faces. This will be fun to see on Deviant Art.


"Scratch it when it itches." - Russel


AAAAAND SCENE!!! Good work everybody! Go take a lunch break.

That wasn't much fun, then?
After that big dance number, we go back to Blythe's room. They're having fun. Unlike the guys, that is.

You really like food, huh, Penny?
Blythe gets a call from Sue telling her to hurry to the flash mob they planned. Blythe totally forgot about a flash mob... I don't know how she did, but she did. Even though she'd practiced with the others involved, she forgot... I probably would have too. :3

Sue says she doesn't want a repeat of the last flash mob.



This is that last flash mob.
After that, Youngmee calls Blythe as well pretty much saying the same "Hurry up!" message Sue had said earlier.


Blythe Heads for the dumbwaiter to head out for the flash mob and drops her phone on the bed by accident... I would have also done this. Haha!




Penny? Don't do it.
No!
NO!
Ugh... I hope it tasted good.
All aboard! Come on, Penny!
She was too late.
 I really like the idea of this episode. I don't usually see stuff on TV that have the characters stuck in elevators. (Just kidding.)

Zoe seems the most calm out of everyone here.
So they get stuck and the plot begins.

These pets like to cause stress when they could be
considerate otherwise.
They just feel the need to count the ways for Blythe. 'Tis a funny scene to moi. (For those of you that don't know what "moi" means, it is French for me. Pronounced [mōō-ăh])

And some more salt in the wound. Thank you, ya diva.

She forgot her phone and now she can't call for help. See how this writing stuff goes? Thank you M. A. Larson and Cindy Morrow for writing such an amazing show.



I paused at a weird time to get a screenshot and saw this
by accident.


She is FREAKING OUT!
She is a space monkey. She was not part of a space program. Nope. She needs space below her and above her and all around her. She snaps if she doesn't have those parameters met.


That rope won't let up for anything. Not even a panda. An adorable panda.



Oh. That's why.



Zoe Trent - "...splash knob..."
Loved it when best doggie diva said that.



2spooky, bro... 2spooky.



"Penny, you'll have to go out through my bedroom window."

That doesn't seem that bad.




Never mind.



"I don't want her to know I put you guys in danger."

I guess they didn't know they were in danger.



Oh, the chaos that triggered.

The stuff guys do when they're bored is pretty crazy. I'd know. I do weird stuff when I'm bored.




And they're still bored.




Pandas have breath made of helium, now. That explains why they're so big.




She finishes that big ordeal without anything other than a couple of scratches.




I was wondering when the cabin fever was going to settle in. It just makes it worse for poor Blythe to be in this mess with the pets. It shouldn't really be fun, I'd think. I knew it would be Zoe who would start the fighting for some reason.




EW! EW!


This show makes it seem like that is just an odor, but Minka is going to smell like that for a long time now if you think about it.




I love the dad character in this show. He's just full of awesome.



HNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!
This is just so cute! I love the big eyes on these characters! AAAAAAAWWWW!!!

Calm down, PinkFluff. You have a follow-up you put off for a while to do.



"Sue is gonna freak when I don't show up for the splash knob!" -  Blythe
"Flash mob." - Everyone else

Way to party poop, Pepper.




I just know that those are going to fall over again. She is going to get really mad, huh?



Whoo! Don't worry. I know you are all amazed.



I'm just glad Russel didn't land in his back. That would end Vinnie and Error-chan would sadface for a long time.




Skinny Vinnie. I like it.




Alright, everyone. You can stop trying to impress Penny now. There is no time for a competition!



I'd be confused too.
Why are they fighting for this?


They've been caught trying to go into the up and down thingy!
Oh no! They're trapped! What will they do now?!
Oh. Well okay. Easy enough.
I think that this kind of thing happens a lot. They make us think that characters are in an impossible predicament and then they get out of it easily without much of a problem once we get back from the commercials.

Will it happen again?
I'm pretty sure it will.


I knew it.


This plan seems a bit complicated and impossible to work as a plan, Penny.

"That eye shadow is so UGLY! How can you not see that?"
"Uh. 'Cause it's on my EYELIDS!"
Zoe is being so mean in this episode. No reason, Zoe. None. Pepper, you can wear whatever eye shadow you want and it would be adorable.

Fluffy tail seat
I want one! FTS's are awesome!

Weeks? Animals have no sense of time.
"Animals have no sense of time." - Pepper Clark
I guess she just proved my point.


That was a bit sexist, Sunil. I was shocked at the amount of sexism in this episode.


Wow. He was really about to say that. The sexist remarks are not just from the boys in this episode. They do say more of them, though.


Oh... So epic. So so so epic. Oh my gosh. Epicness all around this scene.


They were really mean to Mrs. Twombly in this episode. I can just tell they are about to make her fume with rage this time...





I knew it.


The heroines of today are right here. Job well done, Penny and Minka. Job well done.


This looks like some kind of ship some people might want to sail. I don't ship but for you shippers out there, there are ideas and scenes.

"...splash knob."

She meant flash mob.

Different choreography, same music?

Like I said before, I love Blythe's dad. He is so funny! I thought he had a flight to catch, though.


How does she not know who that is?


Never mind. It looks like she has figured it out. I would not run in embarrassment like she did. I would so love it if I were her.

All in all, I really loved this episode and I would watch it again and again. 11/10

I wouldn't take my word on it, though. I tend to like a lot of things that people do and don't like.

So, with that, and exactly 70 screenshots later, I have finished this follow-up. This is not something I want to do again, so I'm sorry if you liked my style of doing follow-ups better than the others do their follow-ups.

I hope you did like this one, though. I know I'm really late with this, but that is because I'm so nit-picky about this stuff and I have a lot of ideas going through my head that it just clogs up. I do apologize for this.

Nevertheless, this has been PinkFluff and I am finally done with this follow-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment