Littlest Pet News

Bulletin Board

Stream/Download/Discussion: So you Stink You Can Dance

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Music: Set Fire To The Pet Shop/Blythe the Schizo



We have some original music now! These two come from Phoenix in Ashes and DJ GaugeN. Both songs are full of wubs only LPS deserves. (Which means they are pretty top notch.)

First song is by Phoenix in Ashes and GaugeN. It is an amazingly dark one. "Set Fire To The Pet Shop."  Everyone seems to like that line from the show including me.

Second song is only by Phoenix in Ashes. "Blythe the Schizo"  is also pretty dark in how it sounds.

Videos after the break!





5 comments:

  1. gosh dang it. I was going to post these!! By the way, Phoenix Ashes and GaugeN are the same person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get discouraged when we fix the YouTube things you post. I'll teach you how to do it the correct way when we see you again. No hard feelings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, it's fine!! my kindle is just stupid and won't let me change the link name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "PIA and GaugeN are the same person"

    wat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing this isn't true? I will make the necessary changes if needed.

      Delete