Littlest Pet News

Bulletin Board

Stream/Download/Discussion: So you Stink You Can Dance

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Episode Follow-up: Russell Up Some Fun

Hey guys!! Its me Candy, with our first official episode follow-up!

Follow up after the break!!!


First off, this was a really good episode. Not my favorite, but seriously, what could beat Gailbreak!? Anyway, other episodes aside, the message of this episode was really nice. I'm not entirely sure, but I think that all the teens watching got more out of it that the little boys and girls. Now, I'm not trying to sound like I know everything but I remember being a kid, and I didn't really care what other people thought about how I was, or what I did, but know that teens tend to be really self conscious about what others think, and that's why it has a different meaning to us.

Okay, onto the screenshots!!


They have way too many chew toys.
I don't know. Maybe Mrs. Twombly has a thing for chew toys too, but geez. I don't think they need that many since there were only a few in the trash can.

I honestly don't understand why they found this so hilarious...
Where does she get all these props from? She had them before Blythe came, so she didn't buy them. Mrs. Twombly didn't buy them because she doesn't know what they are saying, so do they use Mrs. Twombly's credit card when she isn't looking?

Why no birthday cake??
Since when has cake ever harmed anybody? It just makes you fat if you eat it all the time. Maybe that's why Russell is so supportive of this book.

WHY DOES THE BUTTERFLY HAVE A FACE?!


Do all the animals in this show have the ability to talk? Because I kind of wish we heard some lines from this butterfly. Even though it looks really creepy...



Oh no they didn't!


Oh no they DIDN'T!!
I would be really mad when I figured out it was them undoing my organization. But then I couldn't stay mad at Sunil. He's too cute.



VINNY, YOUR FACE.



Who else went "D'awwww!!"?
She does look better in Blythe's clothes.



Who's cuter? Edward or Jacob?
This was one of those moments where it was a really awesome reference even for the non-fans. I really like how they managed to squeeze this in.



This isn't how you relax Russell.


They actually set the lunchroom up right.
I don't usually see a cartoon do such a good and realistic job at making the lunchroom look like it actually does. We have the Jocks on the top left, Nerds on the top right, Goths on the bottom left, and Hipsters on the bottom right. I find it weird how the nerd table has the most people, but this doesn't look like it's the whole lunch room either.


Sue obviously never learned how to put gravy on potatoes.
The gravy got everywhere on her plate, and she got some on the potatoes that arent on her plate, then just left the spoon next to the carrots that look more like orange celery. No wonder she wants to be more like Blythe with her "Tidy Mashies".


It took me until here to realize there was even a song.

Here's a filler because I have nothing else.






Okay, I thought this was bad.


Then they came over.



She said it was AH-MAY-ZING.



I looked at it a bit harder with a new persepective.


I still thought it looked bad.
I'm kind of disapointed it didn't show her at home and her dad's reaction to the outfit. In fact, we didn't even see her dad in this episode, and barely any of Mrs. Twombly.


Are you TRYING to kill Pepper?!


I didn't like this.
Now, if your a person for chest hair, great. I'm not, so this was one of the rare times that I actually say "EWWW" out loud.



I didn't really like how this song ended.
It was a really up beat song about being carless, then has a really soft ending. I just thought it was weird.


This broke me.
I don't think anyone enjoys seeing her cry. If you do, there must be something wrong with you.


This really makes me apreciate the ablitly to shade cartoons.


Am I the only one that thinks she looks good with messy hair?
I would love to have my hair look like that, let alone how her hair normally looks.

I don't really think I could have asked for a better ending. Not that it was the best ending I have ever seen to a show, but I definatly couldn't think of anything different.

Sorry for such short follow up, but it's only my first one, and I'll get better with time. I'm going to need a better way to get screenshots because it took me 2 hours to get them and crop them, then another 2 hours to make this post because I only used about half of the screenshots and had to choose carefully. But I got it done, and that's what matters.

Well, hope your day's awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. I ment with the text. Cereal Velocity writes like whole paragraphs with every other picture.

    ReplyDelete